Play Android Games on Computer using Bluestacks & Andy
To play Android games on computer or laptop you need to take help of Android emulator softwares and the best one out in the web market are none other than BlueStacks and Andy. I got your help here to know you can play Android games on computer using BlueStacks & Andy. I’ll be covering installation process of both these Android emulators and within few minutes of time you’ll be done with either one of the installation process.
The only decision you need to make down here is to choose particular software out of the two options you got right now. BlueStacks is no doubt the better option since it’s compatible with wide variety of computer or laptop platforms while Andy is only for Windows platform and that too with specific hardware requirements.
Recently BlueStacks and Andy, both got updated to their latest version and you can easily find how to get them installed. The recent version of BlueStacks becomes lighter in size thus making it work on few more low-end computers while same goes with Andy. But still hardware requirements for Andy are higher than BlueStacks.
If you’re having a PC or laptop with at least dual-core CPU, 4GB of RAM and 1GB of graphics/video card with updated drivers then you should be using Andy because of its clear user interface. In any other case, you should be using directly the BlueStacks.
Also Read : Download Balance 3D for PC or Computer Easily.
Play Android games on Computer using Andy
First I’m sharing the process of Andy down here. Get ready with your high-end PC and start following the steps mentioned down here as it is.
- Firstly you need to off course start your PC and make it connected to an active and stable internet connection.
- Now open this URL using browser of your computer and from there you need to click on download option to download Andy installer file.
- Once you got the installer file at your system then double click on that and then start following the on screen simple instructions. Need not to worry since process is simple and secure as well.
- Once Andy is ready then it will begin running automatically or you do it using its desktop shortcut and once it runs then you’ll see an Android tablet like user interface at your end.
- Find out Google play store from there and start it. Now login with your Google account (use spare account if your primary account is used for professional terms) and then you can find any game and install it just like you do it while using an Android device.
So this was the process and I hope you found everything simple.
Play Android games on computer using BlueStacks
Now comes the turn of BlueStacks, simply follow the steps mentioned down here.]
Here is the full working guide to Install Android Apps on PC with Bluestacks.
- Download installer file of BlueStacks which is available for free over its official website here.
- Double click on that file and start following on screen instructions. Process will take few minutes and software will be running at your end.
- Once BlueStacks is ready then using its search tool you can find any Android game and then it will open in Google play store. From there click on install option and there you go.
If asked then login with your Google account to enable synchronization feature. So how was this process? Do let me know which one you’re finally going with.
I hope you are enjoying our posts and if you still facing any type of further issues then please comment, I hope you will visit The Smartype Blog again.